Saturday, November 19, 2011

The one with some Brunch

I am not usually a big breakfast person... but I love brunch! Mostly because you can get the same great breakfast food and still sleep in ;)

This page is a mish mash of a bunch of different lines. The background is old crate paper, the yellow and navy are new Glitz papers. The big pleated flower is from the LYB flowers package.

Crate Paper border sticker, hambly transparency and washi tape, a little stitching and some BG letter stickers. I think I completed this in less than an hour - which is a record for me!!

This weekend we have NO PLANS! Which is crazy and I love it. Seems like we have something every weekend. I love being busy and seeing all of our friends and family but its nice to just sleep in and stay in your pjs all day ;)


Also getting ready for the craziness that will be next weekend with Black Friday shopping!!! Are you going????

Have a great weekend,

3 comments:

JaneH said...

Love those colors! Great layout, too, and I also love brunch. Unfortunately, they don't do it here but we do sometimes have "Contintental Style" with cold meats, unusual bread, and lots of fruit. Very healthy!

Angela said...

Man, you get the benefit of Black Friday without having to do it in a food coma from US Thanksgiving -- not a bad deal!

Anyway, the layout: Love it! What a great mix of goodies. And in under an hour, too? Whoa -- definitely one for the record books!

scrapfool33 said...

G'Morning Liz! Love this layout! Your background paper is awesome and I love your mix of papers and colors with your photo - super job! I have to work on Friday but I'm thinking of joining the Dec. 4th garage sale - never participated before but sounds like it would be a lot of fun (in a crazy busy way.) Keep up the great work - Bye, Cathy C.